About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

THE EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE EVER!

What makes this the easiest peanut butter ever you may say? 4 ingredients. Nothing less, nothing more.
Simply throw 2 cups of sugar into a saucepan along with 1/2 cup milk (I used evaporated). Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Allow to boil for 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and add 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract and 3/4 cup Jif creamy peanut butter.
Pour into dish/pan. Let it cool for awhile on the counter and then when it has cooled off to a luke warm place it in the refrigerator to finish chilling. Cut in small slices to serve. It took me approximately 5 minutes total to make this from start to finish and believe me when I tell you that it is delicious.


"I never met a peanut butter fudge I didn't like"~Adele Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment