About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

LOW-CARB PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE IN CHOCOLATE

Yes my butt is big. Big as a watermelon. Big as two large cantaloupes. Big as a basketball. Big as the side of the house. Big as my head on both sides. Big as the moon. Big as a dinner plate dahlia. BIG! BIG! BIG! So I have been on a low-carb diet now for a week or so and have already dropped 5 lbs. It's the only diet that has ever worked for me so I am sticking with it this time around and we'll just all see together what happens with that. Wish me luck.
1.5 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp. Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup or Sugar-Free
3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
3 tablespoons Splenda
 Place metal mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer. In a different bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Add two tablespoons heavy cream to the chocolate peanut butter mixture, stir well. Remove the mixing bowl from the freezer and add remaining heavy cream and Splenda. Beat sweet cream mix on low speed until sweetener is completely incorporated and then increase to medium speed. Beat on medium about 1 1/2 minutes or until you see the cream starting to thicken. Add 1/4 of chocolate peanut butter mix at a time to the whipped cream until it is just fully mixed, being careful not to over mix.
2 servings~5 grams carbs each of billowy delightfulness
"“I could make the whole of Manhattan disappear into that [Jennifer Lopez's] amazing butt.”~David Copperfield

No comments:

Post a Comment