About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

LAMB CHOPS ON THE GRILL

I love lamb....baaa...it flicks my trigger, especially when paired with my friend Revonda's hot pepper jelly. Small lamb chops are perfect fare for the grill. The recipe is very simple~just brush them with olive oil and salt and pepper both sides them throw them on a hot grill and cook just until they have grill marks and are a perfect medium-rare~3 to 4 minutes each side, no more. Pair with some rosemary roasted potatoes and some boiled cabbage. You will be so glad that you did!


"Adele had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, Adele had a little lamb....and cooked it's chops on the grill."~me

No comments:

Post a Comment