About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

CRAB & ARTICHOKE DIP

There are several recipes rolling around out there in the waves but this is my favorite one of them all.

3 (14oz.) cans of artichoke hearts, drained
1 (12oz.) can crab claw meat, or fresh crab if you're lucky
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, I use fresh if I have it
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Paprika

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients, place in pan and sprinkle with paprika. Bake 15 minutes. Serve with chips, crackers, or cubes of crusty bread.

Serves up to 15 hungry souls

No comments:

Post a Comment