About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

MEXICAN SALSA BREAD

Transform a basic pizza crust into a spicy accompaniment for soup or salad.

1 cup reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
3/4 cup picante sauce
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 (1-lb.) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (Boboli)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine 1/2 cup cheese, picante sauce, and cilantro in a small bowl; stir well. Spread over pizza crust; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Place on a baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cut into 16 wedges.
Yield: 16 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment