About Me

My photo
I am a simple country girl who loves life and lives it to the fullest. I cook for one of the greatest families ever. Cooking is my passion and I consider it as well to be my gift.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

SKI SCHOOL BAR-B-QUE (Submitted by Kent Roberts for the Recipe Contest)

8 lb pork butt or shoulder
Enough Sangria
enough Garlic cloves
Tom's Chipotle Rub or Kansas city steak rub and Chipotle powder
Chineese hot sauce (the one with the rooster on it)
Hickory bbq sauce

In a crock pot...
poke holes with a knife about 3 to 4 inches apart square
Put a clove of garlic in each hole
rub top and sides liberally with rub
Fill crock 1/2 full with sangria
squirt liberally in a checker board 1 in sq pattern with hot chineese sauce
Squirt once around with hot sauce in the sangria
coat with bbq sauce
Cook for 8 hrs on low

servve on bun with hickory horsradish sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment